Emotional Intelligence is extremely important to make highly
productive decision-making in various business situations.
After the training sessions the executives would be able to
reflect following capabilities:
- How to keep emotionally cool and calm at adverse situations?
- How to keep oneself always positive?
- How to control our unconscious processes?
- What are positive dimensions that should be there in
- How to develop correct habit?
- How to avoid our pretensions?
- What makes us uncomfortable in interpersonal relations?
- Finally How to make best decision in any given situation?
About the Model:
This model is based on Self- Diagnosis, Self-Counseling and
Self Nurturing. The self- Diagnosis and counseling is developed
on transactional analysis and the Self-Nurturing is developed
on the basis of latest researches done in the area of Positive
Psychology. This is integrated model and deals with application
aspects of the following:
- Various Ego states of an individual.
- Life position of an individual.
- Correlation between ego-states, life-position and strokes.
- Role of external and internal stimulants.
- Needs & Personality Traits
- Perceptual Schema
- Emotional State
- Source of decision.
Training Time Require: 4 Sessions in 2 full